February 14, 2012

'c'est la vie'

So, love everyone dearly, be happy with who you are, and always, always do what you want to do.

I do not have the words to write something inspiring right now; since I didn't know him very well, all I can say is that I had a fond impression of him, and will always wish his family peace and keep them in my thoughts.

~

Today is Valentine's day, and it's the first Valentine's day in (literally) eight years that I do not have a boyfriend or a 'date'. I spent part of the day remembering all of the dates and celebrations I've had on this day and, by far, one stands out among the rest. It's not a sad day! I quite enjoy remembering happy times, as everyone should, and realize that there is no point in longing for the past since it is no longer reality, only memory. I only remember happy memories :)

This morning I decided to do.... let's just say, a lot. I've only accomplished one and a half things so far (it's 4:15pm) because my shopping took up a better part of the day. I did make granola bars (I'll update with the recipe later), tiny, heart shaped hazelnut crisp cookies, and vegan hazelnut raspberry cupcakes (complete with glittered heart hazelnut candies... which I made myself!) Pictures, and then my sister and I are going out to dinner together as valentines :) (Lilli is our 'third wheel valentine!)




No comments:

Post a Comment