March 26, 2012

it's not really goodbye!

LT leaves tomorrow for France to go on a three month WOOFing trip in Upie.. I'm going to miss her so much! Went to her parents' house yesterday for a 'goodbye' dinner and party. It was really nice, even though I left a little sad! Her picture of the cakes (I don't know if the other two were asked to bring them, but I just did wanting to be nice... haha, no need, obviously!)


I made the purple one in the middle (limoncello cake, blackberry cream cheese icing/glaze? spiked with blackberry wine)... glazed it WAY too quickly, and drove WAY too fast to get to the house, so it's a little messy and lopsided from sliding in the back seat... but I heard it was good anyway! The cake in front was an orange cake and the one in the back a chocolate pudding cake with 7 minute frosting... something I'm afraid to try to make again but, it was so yummy I might have to!!

So, bon voyage, Lauren! Enjoy your trip and send me pictures of everything you eat!!! <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment